If you like sunburst mirrors then you might also like this budget-friendly clothespin wreath you can make. It’s super easy to make and has some vintage charm in it. Here is what you’ll need:
- Embroidery Hoop (inner ring only)
- Vintage Clothespins or Doll Pins
- Glue Gun
- Trace the outside of the hoop on a piece of cardboard.
- Draw another circle about a half inch wider around your traced circle.
- Cut the circle out.
- Glue on the clothespins to the circle.
- Paint or stain the wreath.
- Hang it on the door inside or outside.