Everyone knows that kids and order aren’t compatible. It’s difficult for any parents to persuade their kids to organize their stuff in order. Only clever tricks help to turn the process of restoring order into a game. In order to help kids to hang their clothes you can make a cute and funny coat hooks that they like. Such hooks will take only an hour of your time but your kids will definitely be pleased.
Materials and tools
- Stencils with the letters and with figures
- Acrylic paint
- Masking tape
- Tape measure
- Measure the same distance between hooks you’re going to make.
- Attach the stencil using masking tape.
- Write the names of your children or any other words around hooks.
- Draw a few figures but went the paint to dry between elements.
- Attach hooks.