This Christmas star is a perfect crafts project for Holidays season. It can decorate any of your rooms as a Christmas wreath, become a centerpiece of your Christmas table or become a gift to your friends. In tutorial we will make the purple star but you can easily chose flowers and ball ornaments of any other color you like.
- 3-4 Eustoma flowers
- Floral sponge
- Fir branches
- Pink raffia
- Thick aluminum wire
- Thin aluminum wire
- Purple Christmas ball ornaments
- Gift wrapping paper with a purple pattern
- Floral wire
- Silver beads on thing wire
- Knife, scissors, pruner.
- First, we need to make a frame for our floral composition. Bend thick wire in the form of the star.
- Wrap all stars’ rays with silver beads. The middle should be free to insert the flowers.
- Tie ball ornaments to the stars’ rays
- Cut a few small blocks of the floral sponge and wrap them in the gift paper. Glue ends of the paper.
- Decorate small gifts you got with ribbons (pink raffia you prepared).
- Insert Eustomy’s twigs in the middle of the star. Cover them with fir branches and bind all together with the raffia.
- Insert our small gift boxes into the composition with the floral wire.
- Cut twigs and branches ends. You can put the composition into the vase our hang somewhere.
Isn’t this Christmas star beautiful? It can easily bring some romance and festive mood into any home.