Oriental mosaic is a source of inspiration of this brilliant side table. It can easily add an exotic accent to interior of any apartment or house. It isn’t hard to make but you should be quite handy with a brush. Enjoy:
Materials and tools
- A sheet of 8 mm plywood
- Metal legs
- Print of the East mosaic tiles
- PVA glue
- Decoupage glue-varnish
- Electric jigsaw
- Yellow and purple acrylic paint, white paint-spray, brush
- Mark out sheet of plywood and sawn it. You should get four squares with 40 cm sides and of with 50 cm side.
- Make holes in the metal legs for screws using the drill.
- Paint these legs in white.
- Use tile prints to paint two 40cm plywood sheets in yellow and purple creating a mosaic pattern.
- Two other 40cm sheets paint in just yellow.
- Make the base of the table by connecting four plywood sheets and four legs with screws.
- The remaining sheet of plywood paint in red and cover with decoupage glue. Place it on the base and nail to it.
Now you can add a touch of Oriental style to you interior. By the way, the table can be also used as a coffee table.