If you want to make your favorite place at home more cozy and happier you can make a nice wall lamp for this area. This chic fluffy lamp would be great solution for that. It’s especially good for a work area or a reading nook because of its flexibility.
Materials and tools
- Mirror bracket from IKEA
- Aluminum wire
- Decorative feathers
- PVA glue
- Silver paint
- Light socket
- Light bulb
- Make a canvas of the lamp’s lampshade using aluminum wire. Attach it to the bracket.
- Cut a mesh to cover the metal frame.
- Cover the canvas with the mesh and fix it using thin wire.
- Pass an electric wire though the mesh as close to the center of the canvas as possible.
- Fix a light socket near the electric wire.
- Put some glue on feather ends and insert them into the mesh one by one.
- Cover the power cord with silver paint in order to make it looks like the metal bracket.
- Put a light bulb in and the lamp is ready!