Autumn is the time of the year when all you think is the past summer. In order to prolong it you can decorate some of your room walls with summer patterns. Butterflies is the great choice in that case. Simple and budget-friendly way to transform your interior is apply wall appliques on your walls.
- Acrylic paint of your main color
- White acrylic paint-spray
- Broad brush
- Paper knife
- Glue or liquid nails
- Pen or pencil
- Draw butterfly with the pen on the foam.
- Cut it with the paper knife or any other but very sharp knife.
- Paint the front of the butterfly with acrylic paint of your choice using a broad brush. Be aware, that the foam has very good absorption so you will need to put several layers.
- Dry the butterfly and spray some white acrylic paint to make it looks more interesting.
- Apply some glue on the back of the butterfly.
- Chose the place on the wall and press a little bit your new decoration there.
- Repeat the process several times to achieve some really interesting results.