The idea of this planter decorating project is based on a game of contrasts. Copper, ochre and red are all associated with fire and volcanic eruptions. All these things make life impossible. A flowerpot designed in such style would be a great addition to industrial interior designs.
Materials and tools
- “Copper” or “Martian Red” acrylic paints
- Ochre spray paint
- A coil of copper wire
- Paint a terra cotta pot with a Copper paint and give it some time to dry.
- Spray some ochre paint on top of the pot. It will add an interesting effect to it.
- Divide the wire into bundles of equal thickness and pass them through holes in the bottom of the pot.
- Connect each bundle inside of the pot and fix it.
- Attach more wire bundles on this vertical frame creating a geometric pattern.
- Twist wire ends to prevent scratching.