When there is Spring outside your projects should become more happy and fun. Here is a nice example – a family of DIY tiered cake stands in vivid colors. Of course such stands can be used for many other things like organizing jewelry but they are especially good for parties outdoors. Here are things that you’ll need to make such stands:
- Silver-esque trays
- Crystal-esque candlesticks
- Spray paints
- Spray primer
- A mask
- A tube of Super Glue Fix-All Adhesive
- First of all spray fronts and backs of all trays and candlesticks with premer.
- Spray paint they all with several coats of different paints. Mix and match the colors together to find what combos you like the most.
- Next, glue tays and candlesticks together and your stands are done.