In June 2016, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best DIY tutorials and the most helpful how to articles among them.
- A Murphy bar is a fold down construction that can be adjusted to the wall or pulled to use. It’s perfect for small terraces and porches. Here are several cool DIY projects you can try.
- Picture frames create visual space around a photo, separating it from its surroundings and drawing attention to the artwork itself. Floating picture frames create an interesting illusion so we’ve gathered a bunch of DIY projects that will bring your art to the another level.
- If you have some wood furniture that requires a new finish or you want to extend the life of a dreary-looking piece of wooden furniture then we’re here to help!
- Wood is the most popular material for picture frames of all sizes because originally they were made of it and the tradition continues. Here are several projects showing how you can make truly unique pieces.
- A bold ceiling can make a cool statement. Here we’re showing how you can stencils to make it really cool.
- Canvas will make any art more refined, and it will make your décor outstanding. Here are several projects to make canvas artworks.