In January 2018, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best and the most interesting decorating ideas among them.
- A garland is the easiest way to decorate your space for any occasion. Here are gorgeous ideas you could use to make one for Valentine’s Day.
- Terrazzo can be used on the floors, walls and various surfaces but if we take kitchens, it’s more often used for countertops and backsplashes. Here are some great examples.
- Everybody loves Harry Potter – both kids and adults! If you plan a kids birthday you could use the series as a theme for it. Here are some ideas to do that.
- If you still don’t have a fireplace or a hearth, it’s high time to think of one because it will instantly add coziness to the space. Today With this roundup we’ve tried to inspire you to buy a cool ethanol fireplace. You’ll see why.
- Many girls celebrate Valentine’s Day with their gals, organize brunches and lunches to have fun. Here are inspiring tablescapes for such galantine party.