Here are the coolest DIY projects for parties and special occasions that we covered on Shelterness during 2016.
- If you are hosting some parties, you definitely need some cupcake and cake stands, serving plates and dishes. Here are several DIY projects to make them.
- A Murphy bar is a fold down construction that can be adjusted to the wall or pulled to use. It’s perfect addition for an outdoor party!
- Of course, there’s no party without tasty treats and desserts, so you need a dessert table and some displays. Here are some DIY projects to make them.
- Hosting a BBQ party? You’ll need an apron so make one!
- Almost every mom had or is going to have a baby shower party to welcome her kid or kids. Here are some cool DIY ballon decorations that are perfect for the occasion!