A lot of designers have coat hangers and stands among their works. That is a must have part of any interior that allows to make it looks very unusual and creative without losing its storage function. Here are 5 really creative coat hangers done by different designers which can make your interior more cool and funky.
- Clothtree is a modular bedroom clothes hanger. It can acts as freestanding as wall mounted model. It’s perfect for semi-used clothes; the ones that are not clean but not dirty either. [via]
- Catching the WIld is a coat stand shaped like a lasso that easily can make your interior more fun. [via]
- Coat Hanger Life Line is made of a steel rod covered with red enamel. It looks like a real life line on those fancy health appliances. [via]
- Gronda is a modular mirror combined with a coat stand that is a cool addition as for a bathroom as for a hallway. [via]
- Slastic coat hanger draws a colour line on to your wall every time you hang a jacket. [via]