There are great storage options for those of us whose laundry space is exposed. Laundry baskets have evolved during the years and now you can buy a quite decent product that even can be used to store other things than laundry. We gathered for you some stylish laundry storage solutions that can easily become parts of any modern living space.
- Polyp By Helene Steiner is a laundry basket and a wall ornament at once. The hole of the laundry basket is concave, so nothing can fall out when the basket is put off the wall. The basket can be carried easily, due to its form. The laundry can be easily sorted in a few baskets, attached to each other on the wall. [via]
- UnHampered laundry basket is a perfect solution for small spaces. It provides all the function of your average laundry basket and can fold flat when not in use. Folded, it can be stored anywhere. Unfolded, you’ve got a sturdy deluxe basket with multiple handles and storage compartments. [via]
- 2HANDS laundry basket is made of polypropylene and has more stylish design than the most plastic baskets. It comes in six different colors. [via]
- Vipp Laundry Bin is stylish enough to be left out in the open, embodying all the characteristics of the Vipp line of household products: handmade attention to detail, the highest quality components available and a form dictated by its essential function. [via]
- Complements Large Laundry Basket is made of beautiful zebra wood and features a genuine leather lid. It can become a great addition to your bathrooms decor but it’s very pricey.