Baby food jars are perfect to put spices in them. If you have a kid you probably have a lot of them lying around so why not to use them? You can even organize a spice rack with them. Here are some ideas to help you in that:
- Spice jars from Gazingin are made of Beech-Nut jars of 2, 4 and 6 ounce. The laminated labels are made with using Brother PT-2100 Labeling System. These labels aren’t fancy looking, but does the job perfectly.
- Spice jars from Frugaldecormom are made of small 4 oz baby food jars. They have perfect size to sit in a drawer next to a stove. The lids are painted with chalkboard paint so labeling is very easy.
- DIY Spice Rack Made Of Baby Food Jars consists of several jars with magnets and colorful strips of paper on them. Thanks to that it can be easily mounted on a fridge.
- Magnetic spice jars from The Little Apartment are based on the same idea as the rack before. Though without colorful strips of paper they are easier to make. Besides they feature chalkboard lids so labeling of them is much easier.
- This hanging spice rack getyourcraptogether can be hidden under the upper cabinet near by the stove.