Custom shelving units can be easily created from pipes and wood boards. Such project isn’t expensive but you can choose for it any layout you need. You can make a simple shelf, a large shelving unit with a cabinet or even a TV unit for a living room. Here are some projects that can show you how to make such shelving unit.
- DIY Pipe & Ply shelf from Manhattan Nest is made of 1/2″ pipe and Canadian Birch plywood. The total project’s cost is $134.
- DIY reclaimed wood and pipe shelving unit from Hindsvik is perfect for any kind of living room storage: blankets, pillows, remotes and extra decor such as candle holders and coasters.
- DIY living room shelving unit from The Brick House is made of 1/2″ plumbing pipe and pine planks. The total project’s cost is about $200.
- DIY industrial shelving unit from five2eight is a living room TV unit made of spray painted pipes and wood boards.
- DIY shelving unit from Ace Hotel has become an inspiration for all these projects above.