Many trees lose their leaves during Autumn. Even though they lose part of their charm during the process even bare branches looks great. You can easily bring some nature to your home and to your Holiday table with such branches. There are many ways to create a table centerpiece using them and here are some that we liked the most.
- Candlelit Branch and Ribbon Star of David. This manzanita-branch menorah is sprayed shimmering silver and trimmed with candles. It holds a small gift for each guest.
- For The Birds. Tablescape with twigs, spray paint and plastic birds could easily bring a piece of outdoors on Christmas table.
- Festive Centerpiece. A beautiful mix of real blooms and paper flowers is prefect for festive centerpiece.
- Vintage Bottle Centerpiece. Small vintage bottles and manzanita branches are perfect to create a gorgeous centerpiece.
- Branch Tree Centerpiece. Fall-inspired manzanita branch centerpiece would be perfect for decorating table during Autumn. It also would be the perfect elegant tabletop Christmas tree for someone in a small space like an apartment.