We’ve already showed you a bunch cool and amazing home bars. Although we want to continue showing you them with these cool mini home bars. A home bar adds life to any party or family gathering but not all of us have enough space for a large and beautiful mixing station. A small bar probably an only option for many of us. It usually occupies only one sideboard, a bar cart or a tray so you can find a place for it in any home.
Here are the most popular solutions for a tiny home bar:
- A bar cart. It’s a perfect solution if you have several zones around the house where you like to enjoy your drinks. The best idea is to use a vintage bar cart because they are really beautiful.
- A simple tray. This is the tiniest solution but for the most people, there is no need for more space. If you decide to go with the tray but yours isn’t that beautiful you can easily upgrade it with faux marble, leather handles, decorative paper, or chalkboard paint.
- Put it in a built-in closet. The best thing about such solution is that you can hide your bar in a matter of seconds when the party is finished. Although even a small closet could accommodate a lot of things including even a dedicated sink.
- Ocuupy a tight corner. Empty corners are usually aren’t that functional but they are perfect to organize a small home bar. There are plenty of wall-mounted cabinets and open shelves you can use there. Even a small dresser could become your mixing station there.
- Don’t forget about a basement or an attic. Although if you have these spaces you might want to build a fully functional home bar that won’t be small at all.
Enjoy these cool ideas and show us your home bars if you have them!