Decorating with parts of real trees can make your interior more natural and rustic. Using bark is a one way to do that. It’s quite original and flexible. You can find or make furniture, vases, picture frames, signs and other things made of this awesome material. The easiest way to make bark decorations by yourself is to use bark pieces in table serving.
Experts say that the best time to separate bark from a tree is when it’s still growing or was cut very recently. If that isn’t the option for you you can try to wet your log in order to make the process of separation more smooth. Here are some ideas to show you what you can do with bark pieces.
- 20 Original Ideas To Decorate Your Interior Using Driftwood
- 15 Original Ideas To Decorate Your Interior Using Tree Bark
- 10 Original Wood Slices Decor Ideas
- 15 Original Twigs And Tree Branches Decor Ideas
- 20 Original Salvaged Wood Decor Ideas
- 10 Original Tree Stumps Decor Ideas
- 21 Cool Tree Stump Vases You Can Make By Yourself
- 21 More Creative Tree Stump Decorating Ideas