Here are the coolest ideas to design a perfect outdoor area that we covered on Shelterness during 2017.
- Those whose balcony is big enough cold organize an amazing sleeping nook there. Here are some ideas to do that.
- This roundup is dedicated to hanging wicker chairs, which are sure to add a holiday vibe to your outdoor spaces.
- Brick patios have a cool distinctive look, which can’t be reached with other materials. Here are some amazing ideas to design one.
- The problem of lack of space is what we often face not only in our indoor spaces but outdoors too. Here are some interesting vertical outdoor planters to help you save some.
- A shrub or bush is a small to medium-sized woody plant. Combine several of them and you got yourself a natural outdoor centerpiece. Here are lots of great examples.
- If you have children, make a teepee for them outdoors: this will be a private nook where you kid can enjoy seclusion, play and maybe sleep. Here are some examples.
- Protect your outdoors from curious eyes with these simple and stylish ideas!