Children’s world is very different from the adult one. When we see a bed or a table they see a pirate ship or a desert island full of treasure. They dream much more than we do. That’s why it’s a good idea to upgrade a simple low wooden table to become a platform of their exciting games. We will show you how to do that.
- Paint blue sky and clouds on the table’s top using acrylic paints.
- Cut figures of animals from children’s magazines and glue them to the picture using PVA glue.
- When these figures are dry cover them with a thin layer of PVA that dries clear to protect them.
- Paint some details near these figures to complete the picture.
- Apply green acrylic paint to the table’s legs and to the part of the tabletop.
- Fix plastic storage cans to one side of the table using screws.
- Add a paper railway using the same technique as with animal figures and you’re DONE!