Those of you who are into crafts probably have a lot of different ribbons at your home. It’s a good idea to organize them well. Here is a cute and inexpensive ribbon rack that you can hang anywhere you want.
Materials and tools
- Two wood knobs
- Two wood dowel caps
- One long wood dowel
- Two brass cup hooks
- Two flat head nails
- Acrylic paints
- Hammer, pliers and tape measure
- Sand paper
- Sand all your wood materials, then paint them with several coats of your chosen paint.
- After everything is dry screw in a cup hook at the center of each knob.
- Hammer flat-head nails into opening of each knob.
- Hammer each knob to the wall, insert the spools on the dowel and close off the ends with your dowel caps.
- Hang up your rack and enjoy!