Several decorative pillows placed on a bed can easily make any bedroom look better. It’s great if you can make such pillow by yourself because then it’ll match your interior and tastes exactly. To create this decorative pillow of woven satin ribbons you should have a sewing machine and be able to handle it.
Materials and tools
- Multi-colored satin ribbons
- 140 cm fabric piece
- Sewing machine
- Cut fabric in two 50×50 cm pieces.
- On three sides of one piece leave 0.5 cm seams. On the fourth side leave 1 cm for ties.
- Double tuck and stick the 1 cm edge.
- Sew ties on this edge about 5 cm from each other.
- Repeat the process for the second fabric piece.
- Mark out satin ribbons. Each piece should be 51 cm long. Their amount depends on the width of the tape.
- Attach satins to both halves of the pillow cover using pins. After that stich them.
- Put more tapes perpendicular to these ones. Fix them with pins and stich after that.
- Stich together two pieces of fabric on three sides.