Here are the coolest DIY projects you could use to improve your home that we covered on Shelterness during 2016.
- Here is a bunch of cool DIYs for you to cover the AC unit and get a decent look.
- If you have a spirited and energetic toddler then you definitely need to make one of these things.
- A new coat of paint is a great way to enhance your home’s curb appeal. Start with the front door!
- If you have some wood furniture that requires a new finish or you want to extend the life of a dreary-looking piece of wooden furniture and you’re sure it needs more than just cleaning, then we can help!
- You needn’t look for real barn wood to make some furniture or wall art. Here are some alternative ways!