5 Creative Ideas To Organize Cutting Board Storage
Cutting boards can be found on any kitchen. If you cook a lot you most likely have several of them. You can simply store them in a drawer but there are much better ways to do that. Here are some of them:
- DIY Cutting Board Rack On A Door from FamilyHandyman makes finding and storing cutting boards easy. You can make it for less than $10.
- DIY Pantry Dividers To Store Cutting Boards from Martha Stewart is a good solution to store baking sheets, cutting boards, and sturdy platters upright on kitchen shelves. They are made of tension curtain rods.
- Hidden Cutting Board On A Drawer Top from Pinterest is an unusual solution to upgrade some of your drawers but very thoughtful one.
- Upright Storage In A Cabinet from BHG helps to store shallow items, such as cutting boards and platters. Even narrow spaces next to your range or your sink can be used in this manner.
- DIY Chopping Block is a very cool kitchen upgrade that is perfect for those who cook a lot.
p.s. Check also out these creative kitchen storage ideas.