10 Great DIY 4th Of July Wreaths
If you still haven’t a red, white, blue wreath on your door don’t hesitate to make one. This isn’t hard but it will show everybody how patriotic you are. Here are some great DIY 4th of July wreaths that you can make today.
- DIY 4th Of July Bottle Cap Wreath from Our Family Attic is a great way to reuse all these bottle caps that you gathered.
- 4th Of July Wreath Of Felt Stars And Navy Ribbon from Naptime Crafts isn’t fast and easy to make but the result is pretty impressive.
- DIY Fourth of July Wreath is made of scrapbook paper medallions and looks really welcoming.
- DIY 4th Of July Wreath Of A Garland from Love Sweet Love is easy and cheap to make and can be put up outside or inside to celebrate the 4th. 9 feet of garland would be more than enough for this project.
- DIY Fourth Of July Wreath from Scrapallday is made of red, white, and blue carnations from Dollar store. For about $12.00 and under an hour the result would be quite good.
- DIY Patriotic Tulle Wreath from It’s A Muggie Life is one of the ways make a wreath from tulle with the stipes look retained.
- DIY Patriotic Wreath from ssbufat is made using a foam wreath form and small squares of felt, pressed in to the foam with a skewer stick.
- DIY Indoor Wreath For 4th of July isn’t hard to make but it’s really patriotic.
- Recycled 4th Of July Wreath from A Little Hut is made with all recycled materials.
- Red, White And Blue 4th Of July Wreath from Simply Crafty is super simple to make of 5-6 bunches of flowers from the .99 cent store.