10 DIY Sunburst Mirrors From Different Materials
Sunburst mirrors is a remarkable, history-changing mark King Louis XIV made on design in the 17th century. They can be bought in many decor stores but they are usually quite pricey. You can easily make such mirror from many materials including different sticks, branches, wood scraps and even plastic. Such project will cost you 10 times less than most sunburst mirrors in stores. Here are tutorials that will help you:
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Poster Board from Nesting Place is a quite fun variation of the mirror that you can make for less than $25. Besides the project is very easy and fast.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Door Shims by Tiffany Ruda is a great project because you can find door shims in almost every DIY store. They are quite cheap so the whole project won’t cost you much too.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Painting Sticks by Centsational Girl can be made of 46-50 paint stir sticks. Total cost of such project will be only $10 because usually these sticks are free in big stores.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Plastic Strips from See Cate Create is the most unusual sunburst mirror we’ve seen. Plastic is a great material for this project because with it you can make a very unusual shape of the mirror and it’s cheap.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Bamboo Sticks from Ten June is cool when you need to fill a lot of space. Such mirror can be easily made very big and very unusual.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Bundle Of Kindling from Perfectly Imperfect is a $8 project. Materials for it you can find in a local building supply store.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Driftwood from The Little Apartment is a perfect project for those who leave at the coast. The project could be almost free for those people yet the result will be quite impressive.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of IKEA Branches from Isabella and Max Rooms can easily be done by you too if you have IKEA store near by. All materials can be bought in such store at once.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Wine Barrels from Cottage On Rosewood is made of an old weathered wine barrel. If you have one of those barrels than the project is a great choice for you.
- DIY Sunburst Mirror Of Paper Ephemera from The Country Chic Cottage a quite boring version of the mirror because it can’t be made fast. Although you probably already have all materials for it lying around your home.